Monday, December 2, 2013

All about The Hunger Games!!!

What do I want to learn more about?!
I want to learn more about the Hunger Games books, movies, author, characters in and out of the books/movies, how these movies and books effect society, and what the future for these movies and books are.

Why do I want to learn more about this?!
I think that the theme of the Hunger Games is very creative, strange and absurd, but also interesting. I like learning about how the ideas of "The Hunger Games" came about and what the process was like to make the movies. The fashion and style of the Capital and also people like Effie Trinket, and the wedding dress Katniss wore in Catching Fire were astounding. These books and movies are jam packed with excitement and adventure. They always keep you wanting more. Learning more about the Hunger Games, to me, will be fun and intriguing because I think the movies and books hold a greater meaning then what can be seen from a distance.

“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.” ― Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games 

No comments:

Post a Comment